Friday, August 8, 2008

At The Clayground






This morning I took the kids to "At The Clayground"- a pottery place. They had a class for 3-5 year olds, so Bella was in the class. David chose a fairy and the picture above shows him busily painting.



I helped Quinn paint a tile.



In Bella's class, they read One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss. So, her tile has a picture of a fish. She chose all sparkly paints (with glitter) for hers! We get to pick them up in 5-7 days- I'm sure we will post pictures of the finished products then!

3 comments:

Pat said...

I love seeing all of the kids doing something so neat - you're a good mamma, Prggy! Pat

Roxanne said...

I love places like that! I'm sure the kids art work turned out great - I'd love to see the finished products.

foller328 said...

39 Minute Changes the life the movie

http://freedom.ws/foller328

Thank you the reading
If you are not interested
I am sorry to waste your valuable time

God blesses you
Wish your dreams come true